EL CENTRO CORPORATIVO
- Quality Standards
- High Technology
- Privileged location
- Maximum Security
El Cedral Corporate Center is an A+ project that offers the highest standards in quality, security, and technology. This project is a unique project on the west side of San Jose directed to national and multinational companies, thanks to its characteristics:
- Excellent location without difficult traffic.
- More than 7,200 square meters of green areas with stunning Oak trees.
- Mix sustainable actions with cutting-edge technology and innovation.
- Four towers with an approximate leasable area of 5,000 square meters per building.
- Each building has five levels, with available offices ranging from 100 square meters to 1,000 square meters.
- Modern and contemporary architecture.
- All the offices have stunning views of San Jose and the mountains surrounding Escazu.
- 10mm glass panes with “Low E” technology to avoid outside noise and direct sunlight.
El Cedral is located in front of the Prospero Fernandez Highway, 500 meters east of the Escazu-Sabana Toll Booth.
El Cedral is one of the only A+ project on the west side of San Jose. It is the only one without traffic jams and that offers different access routes. Additionally, since it is located before the toll booth, it gives our tenants savings on time and money.
El Cedral is located in an area surrounded by casual restaurants, banks, gas stations, and entertainment areas, as well as a nearby Walmart, Cima Hospital, and hotels such as a Marriott Residence Inn, a Marriott Courtyard and a Wyndham Hotel.
SUSTAINABILITY AND INNOVATION
BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (BMS)
The buildings have a Building Management System (BMS) that controls the Corporate Center in an intelligent manner and optimizes the use of energy.
Because of the savings in energy and other resources, the buildings are environmentally friendly.
ICE BANK / COLD WATER
The cooling system works by means of an ice bank and distribution of chilled water.
This system is environmentally friendly by using only a portion of energy required by conventional systems, and reduces the emissions of SOx (sulphur oxide) and NOx (nitrogen oxides).
100% ELECTRICAL BACKUP
Each tower has its own 500KVA electrical generator.
Covers 100% of the common and private areas including the air conditioning system.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND BACKUP
Redundancy with ICE and RACSA Nodes.
Fiber Optic in the entire complex.
Autopista Próspero Fernández,
500 metros este del Peaje Escazú – Santa Ana.